1. Use of IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Ciniva collects IP addresses for system administration, to report aggregate information, and to audit the use of our site. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
2. Use of personal information that you provide to us
Ciniva does not sell the personal information of our users and clients to third parties.
3. Information provided to our agencies
No information is shared with any outside agencies.
4. Information given to other providers
No information is shared with any outside providers, unless directed by the client.
5. Modification of terms
6. Cookie use
Information collected from site cookies includes:
- IP addresses and domains from which Ciniva.com is accessed
- Dates, times, and length of times visitors access our site
- Pages on Ciniva.com visited
- URLs and websites referring visitors to Ciniva.com
Most Web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, but you can manually set your browser options in order to control what cookies to accept and delete from your device, and to receive alerts when a site attempts to send cookies.
Cookies do not reveal personal information about site visitors. Visitors to our website may volunteer contact information to receive email correspondence. Your personal information is not distributed or sold to any third parties.